A venue illustration is the perfect unique touch to add to your own wedding invitations and stationery, or to print and frame as a gift to the newlyweds in your life for them to treasure. This listing is for a commercial license, so it is a great option for Stationery designers to bring a curated and personal piece to clients for their special event, and well as for producing day of materials through third party vendors.
Once purchased, you will be able to download your files instantly. You will receive two .png files, one with text, one without, and a .eps file which will allow you to make color changes, add backgrounds etc.
Leach Botanical Gardens
The purchase price for this listing is for a COMMERCIAL LICENSE, however we have included the personal license info below as well to outline how to use the artwork appropriately.
Permitted Use: 1 project, not for selling or making profit
This license allows the purchaser to use the images/artwork for their personal use ONLY. This means the project/end product CANNOT be sold, used, or redistributed for profit, financial gain or promotional material of any kind.
- Permitted Uses: Printing as a piece of art to hang in your home, using it on your own wedding invitations or printed materials, or creating a gift for someone.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Producing on promotional material, use on websites, or any social media with the intent to promote the sale of any goods or services. Cannot be utilized on packaging, paid advertisements or anything else that suggests commercial activity or being able to produce goods.
Only the purchaser is allowed to use the images/artwork. It cannot be forwarded, sent or shared with others, including family or friends.
- Permitted Uses: Uploading the artwork to a third-party site such as Zazzle or shutterfly to have a custom cocktail napkins or menus made.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Forwarding the artwork to another designer, friend, or vendor that does not hold a license—even if that vendor is being paid by you to design your goods.
The purchaser is only allowed to use the artwork/imagery ONE time for ONE project. If you do intend to use it more than once (multiple gifts, print it for multiple people, or use it for more than one project) a commercial license must be purchased.
- Permitted Uses: Having the venue illustration printed on stationery such as thank you cards or a notepad as a gift for someone.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Using the imagery on both a personal and business social media accounts or web sites.
Permitted Uses: Up to 500 for sale products
This license allows the purchaser to use the images/artwork on behalf of a client or a project where the end product that IS BEING SOLD for profit, or a financial gain. Commercial license purchasers are allowed to use the artwork/imagery for up 500 products for sale.
- Permitted Uses: May be used for multiple clients, or have it printed welcome bags, t-shirts, etc. for weddings and events.
- Non Permitted Uses: You cannot sell, package or redistribute the artwork in its original form for financial gain—You cannot resell the file in it's original format on your own website.
Only the purchaser is allowed to use the images/artwork for business purposes. It cannot be forwarded, sent or shared with others, including in-company employees.
- Permitted Uses: Sending the artwork to be produced by another vendor, such as being letterpressed, foiled, carved etc.
- Non-Permitted Uses: Sending the artwork within you company or team to be used with their own clients or projects. If multiple designers will be using the artwork, multiple commercial licenses need to be purchased.
**If you intend to use the imagery/artwork for more than 500 end products, or would like an extended commercial license, please email us at email@example.com
NON-PERMITTED LICENSE USES of either PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL LICENSES:
Resale or Sub-Licensing the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in source file form is strictly prohibited.
Resale or Sub-Licensing of the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in a way that is directly competitive with the original Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited (e.g., as a stock asset or template).
Making public or sharing the Licensed Asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute Licensed Asset as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use that is expressly permitted) is strictly prohibited.
Use the Licensed Asset in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, infringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material, is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, any use of the Licensed Asset that:
(i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
(ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
(iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
(iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
(v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
(vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
(vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or
(ix) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
Falsely representing authorship and/or ownership of the Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited.